Buy A Survival Seed Bank This Weekend And Get:
A FREE Survival Herb Bank worth $119.95...
A Quart of ProtoGrow Concentrate worth $29.97
The $79.00 Making Herbal Medicines Course
Yours FREE - Total Value $228.92
More valuable than silver or gold in a real meltdown...
Why Almost Everyone
Is Dead Wrong About Planting A
Full-Acre Crisis Garden!
"Survival Seed Bank" Produces Thousands Of Pounds Of
Nutrient-Dense Food For Pennies Per Pound... Enough To Feed Family And And Friends In A Crisis
Survival Seed Bank Grows A Full Acre Crisis Garden
If you need a back-up food supply for 2021… this will be the most important message you will ever read.
Here is why.
Now you can grow all the survival food you will ever need anywhere in the country with time-tested “survival seeds that contain hard to find, high-germination … open pollinated ... heirloom seeds, grown by small, fiercely independent farmers right here in this country.
Listen, you don't have to be an Old Testament prophet to see what's going on today. The current "Corona Crisis" and its fallout has created a dangerous situation for all of us.
As conditions worsen and as social conditions continue to be plagued by highly polarized political issues … our nation’s ability to feed its citizens now becomes a concern most Americans never even think about. In fact, the current empty store shelves are perhaps just a foreshadow of and a highly predictive indicator of actual shortages driven by future supply chain dislocations that may not be noticeable until fall or winter.
The fact remains that supermarket supply-line for food distribution in this country is still three days, leaving us exposed to a dependence on our "just in time" food distribution system. This fact has already left store shelves empty in many areas of the country.
Here’s the situation: Most Americans have never thought about this possibility. Most likely you are very different, or you would not be reading this article.
In a real crisis... you should be able ... in addition to having your ordinary food reserves… to grow your own food. If you can’t … your life and the lives of family and friends could be in grave danger.
Are You Ready To Take Control Of Your Food Supply In 2021?
Could you and your family survive in a panic? Do you have enough seeds to plant a survival garden and feed your family in an emergency? Do you have the right kind of seeds to plant? If you answered no to any of these questions, you really need to stop and ask yourself...
"What would I do if the grocery stores closed … even for a few days … or perhaps a week?"
And even worse... but now on the horizon... could you feed your family in the event of dangerous social chaos and government overreach.
The answer sadly is that you and your family would get pretty hungry.
Here's What Survival Gardeners Should Do Right Now...
First, you need to have the peace of mind knowing that if things were to get scary, that you and your family could still eat.
Listen: having enough non-hybrid seeds to plant an acre or two could be the difference between life and death if things ever get really bad.
With our best-selling "Survival Seed Bank™," growing your own survival food becomes easy. Remember, our hand-picked seeds are not genetically modified in any way.
You simply save some of your harvest seeds from year one and have more than enough to re-plant the following year. It's true... You'll never need to buy seeds again! You just can't do that with man-made hybrid seeds.
This last year... it's been very difficult to acquire large quantities of high germination... high quality open pollinated seeds. We've had a lot of our customers asking for a reliable source and we have seeds we feel comfortable offering folks whose lives may depend on exceptional germination rates in a crisis. But only while we have inventory.
What will your family eat when grocery store shelves are empty?
Again, our seeds are authentic strains which are NOT genetically modified in any way. When the going gets tough... you only want this type of seed … which will produce not only outstanding “nutritionally dense” vegetables … but will allow you to plant the seeds from the plants you grow … unlike sterile hybrids. Most seed companies are now selling only "terminator" seeds which have been genetically modified and will not reproduce themselves.
These are NOT ordinary survival seeds... they have been chosen for their truly extraordinary germination rates!
Grown in remote plots, far from the prying eyes of the big hybrid seed companies, each of the survival seed varieties have been hand-picked for germination rates, nutritional density and of course, storage life.
These seeds are true heirlooms and produce extremely nutritious vegetables. In fact, some studies show that these varieties are up to five times as nutritious as hybrid varieties. We have also selected seeds that will produce some of the best tasting garden produce available.
Each seed pack is individually packaged for maximum shelf life. Here's what we mean by that: We carefully dry each group of seed to the precise level of allowable moisture which "locks in" hardiness and maintains extremely long shelf life.
Then, each seed package is sealed in a special foil packet to maximize storage time. Some say up to 20 years. However, if you freeze your "Seed Bank" you could increase the shelf-life considerably.
Once the seeds are carefully hand-packed, they are then placed in a special waterproof (practically indestructible) container we call a Seed Bank. We believe that this type of storage container is the absolute best way to store seeds for the long term.
Yes, it costs more to do this, but when you are storing seeds for the long haul … it's pretty darn important that they will not only have high germination rates … but grow into lush, productive crops when you need them most.
The The perfect solution for survival gardeners...
produces thousands of pounds of nutrient-dense food for pennies a pound.
Each Survival Seed Bank™ has a total of 22 varieties of OPEN POLLINATED “super-seeds." Also included are detailed growing instructions for each variety which includes helpful information on planting and then harvesting of seed stock for the following year in a survival situation. This is obviously very important because failing to collect seeds properly at harvest time could have troubling implications if you are going to use some of the seeds to perpetuate your garden for the following year.
Each Survival Seed Bank™ Contains
These Or Similar Hand Picked,
1) Purple Podded Pole Bean - Originally grown in the Ozarks during the depression. This fast-growing “purple pod” produces crop after crop until it frosts. Tender “high-protein” pods turn back to green when cooked. Renowned for flavor and prized for its high germination rates. Straight purple pods that blanch to light green. Highest quality beans. 200 seeds per Seed Bank.
2) Black Valentine Bean, Stringless - Straight slender dark-green, nearly round pads, stringless at all stages. 16-18 in. plants, hardy, good for early plantings, good shipper, very old heirloom, pre-1850, introduced by seedsman Peter Henderson in 1897. 48 to 70 days. 300 seeds per Seed Bank.
3) Bountiful Bean - In 1897 Abel Steele of Ferguson, Ontario won a $25.00 prize for naming this new variety from Peter Henderson & Company, previously known as "Green Bush Bean #1." Heavy crops of excellent quality, brittle, stringless 6-7" pods. Productive bush plants grow 16" tall, 47-50 days. 200 seeds per Seed Bank.
4) Detroit Dark Red Beet - Introduced in 1892; original selections were made from Early Blood Turnip by Mr. Reeves of Port Hope, Ontario. Nearly globe-shaped, blood-red 3" diameter roots. Beets are often credited in folk medicine for gallbladder and liver health, and they have natural anti-inflammatory properties. Delicious fresh, great for canning. Prolific, good keeper. 60-65 days. 300 seeds per Seed Bank.
5) Copenhagen Market Cabbage - Introduced by H. Hartman & Co. in 1909. Solid heads reach 6-8" in diameter, weigh 3-4 pounds and rarely burst. Medium sized plants ideal for small gardens. Cabbage is a part of the brassica family of vegetables, which are known for their cancer-protective properties. 63-100 days from transplant. 300 seeds per Seed Bank.
6) Stowell's Evergreen Corn - The original strain of this variety was bred by Nathaniel Newman Stowell, born May 16, 1793 in New Ipswich, Massachusetts. After years of refining the strain, Nathaniel sold two ears of seed for $4.00 to a friend who agreed to use it only for his private use. His "friend" then turned around and sold the seed for $20,000 and it was introduced to the seed trade in 1848. His variety is still the leading white variety for home gardens and market growers. Ears grow 8-9" long and have 14-20 rows of kernels, 1-2 ears per stalk, holds well. 80-100 days. 250 seeds per Seed Bank.
7) Reid's Yellow Dent Corn - Old-timer, well adapted to Southern heat and soils, vigorous 6 – 7 ft. plant, 9-10 in. double well filled ears, high protein. Developed by James L. Reid in northern Illinois. This late large reddish corn was crossed with an earlier yellow dent to create the modern Reid’s Yellow Dent. 85-110 days. 300 seeds per Seed Bank.
8) Bushy Cucumber - Enjoy the cool, satisfying crunch of cucumber in your salads! This well-known older variety originated in Russia. Recommended for dacha gardens that surround Moscow because of its compact "bush" plants with 3-5 foot vines. Good production, for fresh eating or pickling. 46-49 days. For earlier harvest, start indoors before the last frost. 90 seeds per Seed Bank.
9) Yellow Of Parma Onion - A top-quality, late-maturing onion with handsome, golden, upright globe-shaped bulbs. Average size is 1 pound. One of the best for storage. Imported from Italy. 110 days from transplant. 1000 seeds per Seed Bank.
10) Bloomsdale Spinach - Vigorous, upright plants. Dark glossy green leaves are thick, twisted, crumpled, blistered and savoyed. Fine quality, very tender, excellent flavor. Rich in Vitamins A and K, rich in lutein and zeaxanthin, a good source of folate, Vitamin C, potassium, and more. Quick growing, heavy yields, well adapted for late spring or summer plantings, slow to bolt. Introduced before 1908. 39-60 days. 400 seeds per Seed Bank.
11) Scarlet Nantes Carrot – Cylindrical roots are 7" long by 1" wide. Bright reddish-orange flesh, fine grained, nearly coreless, great flavor, sweet and brittle. Good as baby carrots. Good for storage, freezing and for juice. Variety chosen for its extremely high anti-oxidant constituents. Widely adapted, highly selected, uniform strain. 65-70 days. 1,050 seeds per Seed Bank.
12) Red Salad Bowl Lettuce - Large decorative upright plants with wide leaves that are crisp and delicious. One of our best performers. Beautiful deep-lobed bronze leaves, 6" tall and 14-16" wide plants. Very slow to bolt. Introduced to U.S. gardeners in 1955. Looseleaf, 50 days. 1,750 seeds per Seed Bank.
13) Oakleaf Lettuce - Known as Baltimore or Philadelphia Oakleaf in the 1880's. Resistant to hot weather, long-standing, never bitter. Excellent quality even in late summer. Looseleaf, 50 days. 1,750 seeds per Seed Bank.
14) Hale's Best Melon - A reliable early melon with heavy netting and firm salmon colored flesh. Good flavor and drought tolerant. Fruits are round and weigh 3-4 pounds. Introduced in 1923. Melons are ripe when they "slip" off the vine. Hale's Best should be harvested just prior to "full slip" or when you might still need to pull a bit to make them slip off the vine. A serving of this melon delivers 100% of the recommended daily allowance of Vitamins A and C. 175 seeds per Seed Bank.
15) Green Arrow Pea - An English main crop variety, a standard home and market variety. Medium-size vines grow 24-28" tall. Slim pointed pods are 4-5" long and contain 8-11 small deep-green peas. Pods are almost always borne in doubles. Very heavy, reliable production. Shell, 62-70 days. 500 seeds per Seed Bank.
16) Fordhook Giant Chard - Introduced in 1934 by W. Atlee Burpee and Co. Broad dark green heavily crumpled leaves with white veins and stalks. Plants grow 24-28" high with 2½" wide stalks. Abundant crops all season and even after the first light frosts. 50-60 days. 200 seeds per Seed Bank.
17) Brandywine Tomato - (a.k.a. Red Brandywine) The original Brandywine introduced by Johnson and Stokes in 1889, the large vines produce fruits that are 8-12 ounces and deep red in color. Tomatoes are an excellent source of Vitamins A and C, along with protective antioxidants. Very productive, excellent taste. Indeterminate, 80 days. 200 seeds per Seed Bank.
18) California Wonder Pepper - First introduced in 1928. This is one of the best for the home gardener, long known as a great canning and freezing variety. Heavy sets of 4-lobed, 4" block style fruits that ripen from green to red. An excellent source of Vitamins A and C. Start indoors; 70-75 days from transplant. 50 seeds per Seed Bank.
19) Early Jalapeno Pepper - The earliest Jalapeno, does well even in cool areas. Sturdy 24" plants are loaded with 3" fruits that ripen from green to red. Fruits are mild when green, but hotter when red and fully ripe. Great for pickling. 60-70 days from transplant. 50 seeds per Seed Bank.
20) French Breakfast Radish - Oblong and blunt, rose-scarlet with a white tip. White, crisp flesh, mildly pungent flavor, top quality. Sow in the spring or fall, pick when small. A garden standard since the 1880s. 30 days from transplant. 900 seeds per Seed Bank.
21) Waltham Butternut Squash - Prized for its uniform shape, rich dry yellow-orange flesh, nutty flavor and high-yielding vines. Good source of healthful carotenoids. Fruits are 3-6 pounds and exceptional keepers. The result of years of patient refinement and selection by Bob Young of Waltham, Massachusetts. One of the most recognized types of baking squash. AAS winner in 1970. 83-100 days. 40 seeds per Seed Bank.
22) Rosa Bianca Eggplant - Stunning Italian heirloom, beautiful fruits are prized by chefs. Very meaty 4-6" round fruits, mild flavor and almost never bitter. Well suited for all of your cooking needs, great for Eggplant Parmisiana. 80 days from transplant. 50 seeds per Seed Bank.
*Important: We are in a very real "non-hybrid" seed shortage. This means we may have to substitute varieties if supplies become exhausted. All Seed banks will contain the same amount of ONLY Heirloom seeds, enough to plant a full acre Crisis Garden!
Total Seeds –
Enough To Plant One
Without A Long Term Food Solution Many Americans Could Starve.
Remember, non-hybrid seeds can be grown practically anywhere and have the ability to assimilate mineral and trace elements from the soil that man-made plants just don't seem to have. That's because they were created by God as we read in Genesis:
And God said, "Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth."
So here's the deal: I'm trying to get the word out before any type of huge event or major crisis takes place. The reason is simple. When something finally does happen, and it becomes apparent to the general public … there’s generally a run on all kinds of food related products ... especially survival seeds!
In the meantime, I've decided to sell the Survival Seed Bank™ at a discounted price to our customers who use this website to order. Remember... we’ve sold thousands to survival gardeners at $297.00. And the actual value of the heirloom seeds is closer to $600.00 if you bought them individually in $5.00 packets.
For as long as we have time … and as long as you buy online from this site, I will send you everything for just...
$149.95 Until We Run Out!
That's less than half of what everyone else will have to pay when the Survival Seed Bank™ hits the street. I'm making this "extra" discounted offer because our current customers deserve "first dibs" on something this important.
As Seen On National Geographic's Doomsday Preppers
So... all in all... you're getting half-off the regular price... and you also get the actual waterproof seed bank FREE. (You can actually bury this unit for 20 years if you like and still have your seeds when you need them most.)
Also: Most seed companies send you seeds in paper envelopes and cardboard boxes. Remember, the seed bank you get from us is practically indestructible.
We’ve tried to put together the absolute best seeds and give survival gardeners like you the absolute best price.
Our inventory always seems to be a function of what’s going on in the world. During the Obama administration… Survival Seed Banks flew off the shelves every time he talked about “spreading the wealth around” or taking guns away.
What’s that mean?
Well, our inventory is OK right now. But things can change in a flash. And you should know that the world is a very unstable place at this time. All this means is simply that … if you think it makes sense to have high-germination heirloom seeds as part of your family’s back-up food plan … then you should take action.
Practically Indestructible Survival Gardeners™ Can Bury And Plant 20 Years Later!
Buy A Survival Seed Bank This Weekend And Get:
A FREE Survival Herb Bank Worth $119.95...
A Quart Of ProtoGrow Concentrate Worth $29.97
The $79.00 Making Herbal Medicines Course
Yours FREE - This Weekend - Total Value $228.92
Plus... Order In The Next 4 Hours And Receive These Digital Bonuses
(Total Value Of All Bonuses: $79.96)
Claim Your Seed Bank And Bonuses Today!
>> Click The Buy Now Button Below To Order Your Seed Bank Today <<
Only $149.95 + $17.00 Shipping & Handling
Order Online By Safe Secure Server
Order In The Next 4 Hours And Receive
All Of The Bonuses Listed Above
P.S. One last thought — I want to make SURE you understand how much you're getting here. If you purchased these same seeds "retail" you could very well pay over $300.00, even if you can locate seeds with germination rates this high.
That makes the Survival Seed Bank™ package a ridiculous bargain. For just $149.95 plus $17.00 shipping and handling (total $166.95), you get more than enough seeds to plant a full acre survival garden. But not just that... you'll also have confidence knowing that you and your family will be able to eat if there is a second wave of the virus in the fall... or a huge financial meltdown form all the confusion and chaos. You'll have the best germinating seeds available. So it just makes good sense to order online or call right now, while you're thinking about it.
P.P.S. Remember, no one knows the future. The best preparedness strategy for survival gardeners is to buy the items you think you’ll need in a crisis … before the crisis. Ask anyone who lives on the coast in Florida for example, if you wait until a hurricane hits before you go out to buy water, food and gas... everyone will wonder what you’ve been smoking.
Thanks for reading this message.
*** Orders Are Shipped Out Within 5 Days - Sometimes Sooner ***
More About The Survival Seed Bank
2020 - Powerful Living LLC. All Rights Reserved.